At the end of 2018, an Academic Advisory Panel (AAP) was instigated consisting of 6 persons representing professors from 6 business schools in 4 countries and three continents. These well-established scholars provide valuable input on the trends in educations and the various existing programmes at WUAS.
The current members of the WUAS AAP are:
- Dr Peter van der Sijde, Professor of span style="background:white">Organization, Entrepreneurship and Technology, Faculty of Science, Business & Innovation and the Faculty of Social Science, VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Dr Beatrice van der Heijden, Professor of Strategic HRM, Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Dr Ad Kil, Professor of Research Didactics for Professionals, Nyenrode Business Universiteit, Breukelen, the Netherlands.
- Dr Leo Paul Dana, Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Montpellier, France and New Zealand.
- Dr Carol Kaufman-Scarborough, Professor of Marketing, Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA.
- Dr Brigitte Nicolaud, Director Teaching and Learning, Aston Business School, UK.