There are a range of potential benefits to employers offering internships:
- Students can fill a skills gap, a need for knowledge, or even a job vacancy within your organisation.
- Internship students can solve your short-term staff shortages and complete specific, one-off specialist projects without long-term employment commitments.
- International students can inject fresh ideas and innovation possibilities into your company.
- Internship students will complement your existing organisation's skills with new ideas, knowledge and up-to-date theoretical concepts.
- Work-placement students can add value to your organisation.
- Access high-quality, reflective and analytical thinkers who are motivated and willing to get involved.
- Develop current staff/employees' mentoring or supervisory skills by working with our internship students.
- Try before you buy: the test run - identify and test run talented individuals who you may want to consider recruiting.
- Raise your profile - inform students and the wider community of opportunities existing within your organisation.
- Low-cost solution - reduce recruitment costs by advertising your vacancies to Wittenborg students free of charge, whilst also accessing a low-cost staffing solution.
- Create international networks - build international business networks and country-specific market intelligence through international students.
If you are considering providing work placement for our students, or would like to have more information, please contact us by calling 088-6672 688, or email to email@example.com.