There are a range of potential benefits to employers offering internships:
- Students can fill a skills gap, a need for knowledge, or even a job vacancy within your organisation
Internship students can solve your short term staff shortages and complete specific one-off specialist projects without long term employment commitments.
- International students can inject fresh ideas and innovation possibilities into your company
Internship students will complement your existing organisation's skills with new ideas, knowledge and up-to-date theoretical concepts.
- Work placement students can add value to your organisation
Access high quality, reflective and analytical thinkers, who are motivated and willing to get involved.
- Develop current staff / employees
Your current staff can develop their mentoring or supervisory skills by working with our internship students.
- Try before you buy: the test run
Identify and test run talented individuals who you may want to consider recruiting.
- Raise your profile
Inform students and the wider community of opportunities existing within your organisation.
- Low cost solution
Reduce recruitment costs by advertising your vacancies to Wittenborg students without cost, whilst also accessing a low cost staffing solution.
- Create international networks
Build international business networks and country-specific market intelligence through international students.
If you are considering providing work placement for our students or would like to have more information, please contact us by calling 088-6672 688 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.