Currently women are under-represented in the EU economy according to research published on Eurostat2020:
- Only 1 in 3 managers in the EU is a woman. Even less in senior management positions.
- Only 17% , 1 in 6 ICT specialists in the EU is a woman.
- Only 5% of leadership positions in the technology industry are held by women.
- Women working in ICT earn almost 20% less than men do.
Inspired by Women-in-Tech Netherlands and Women-in-AI, Wittenborg offers technical-educated female students the chance to study the MBA with specialisation in Data Analytics or the MBA with specialisation in Digital Transformation, through the Tech Women MBA Scholarship programme.
Together we can improve the diversity in the technology industry and in the female representation in management positions.
The Tech Women MBA Scholarship provides unlimited Scholarships of 5,000 euro each for the MBA with specialisation in Data Analytics or the MBA with specialisation in Digital Transformation.
The scholarships cover a partial tuition fee waiver for the 1.5 year duration of the MBA programmes. Additional fees for study extension are not covered. Terms and Conditions as found in the Education & Examination Guide (EEG) apply.
Normal tuition fee
MBA tuition fee with scholarship
|MBA (all specialisations Amsterdam campus)||€18,300||€5,000||€13,300|
Scholarship requirements, in addition to normal admission requirements:
- Gender of applicant: female
- Nationality of applicant: any
- IELTS or TOEFL requirement: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 90
- GRE requirement: Not applicable
- GMAT requirement: Not applicable
- GPA requirement: Not applicable
- Highest educational background: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience: minimum of 3 years' work experience in a technology / science field is a requirement (references required)
- Strong personal application letter with motivation
General Admission requirements for the MBA can be found here http://www.wittenborg.eu/mba-master-business-administration-full-time.htm
If you are interested in applying for the Tech Women MBA Scholarship, please send your MBA personal application letter along with your programme application documents by email to email@example.com.