Entrepreneurial Toolkit for the Digital Influencer (INFLUERA)
- Participating countries: Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Turkey.
- Start: 01-03-2022 - End: 30-06-2023
- Project Reference: 2021-2-PL01-KA210-YOU-000049841
- Key Action: Partnerships for cooperation and exchanges of practices
- Action Type: Small-scale youth partnerships
Objectives - The project has the following objectives, among others:
- To equip youth with the emerging skills needed for being successful in the digital entrepreneurial sector.
- To improve youth employability opportunities through providing them with an innovative training kit which will be open, flexible and accessible from anywhere and anytime.
- To identify the Europe-wide emerging digital influencer profiles in the digital entrepreneurial sector.
- To bring critical perspective to digital influencing.
Activities - Project envisage following activities:
- 3 Transnational Meetings (1 online and 2 in-person)
- 4 Final Online Conferences
- Development of R1 - Mapping of Digital Influencers
- Development of R2 - Training Kit on Social Media Literacy
- Development of R3 - Trainer Handbook
Result 1 - Mapping of digital influencers, which will develop a collection/e-library of digital influencers, where each partner country will identify successful influencers promoting their enterprise.
Result 2- Training kit on social media literacy, which will include the necessary information to the target group regarding social media, digital skills needed and how to use them.
Result 3 - Trainer handbook, where trainers, experts, stakeholders will have a guide on how to become digital influencers. To download the trainers' handbook, click here.
Wittenborg Joins Research Project on Digital Literacy and Skills
First INFLUERA Project Physical Meeting Attended by Wittenborg in Athens
Wittenborg Hosts 2nd INFLUERA Partner Meeting at Brinklaan Campus
Wittenborg Research Centre Hosts Digital Skills Workshop as part of INFLUERA project
Would you like to collaborate, or do you have any questions?
|Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
Laan van de Mensenrechten 500, 7331 VZ Apeldoorn
Phone: +31 (0)88 6672 688