Why study in Holland?
Dutch Universities of Applied Sciences are focused on providing students with a combination of theory and practice. On graduation, students are highly employable and compare very favourably with their British, US or Australian counterparts!
Study in Holland - a great destination for International Students!
International work experience
- Having experience as an international intern is really important and will give you a competitive edge when looking to enter today’s job market.
- Students at Dutch Universities of Applied Sciences have to complete an internship in order to complete their degree.
- Internships may be in the Netherlands, in the UK or in a completely different country. Wittenborg University offers comprehensive support and advice when trying to arrange the best placement for you.
- Your internship will also offer you the chance to network with employers in your chosen profession. Many students in the Netherlands also use these opportunities to build a network of international contacts, Wittenborg has an excellent network of Business and Industry partners.
Universities of Applied Sciences incorporate research in their programmes
- All students of Wittenborg University carry out a comprehensive research project.
- Dutch universities place a strong emphasis on good personal relations between staff and students. Wittenborg University provides a student centred experience, personal, customer driven approach to Higher Education with excellent student support.
- When you are looking for employment after you graduate from university, soft skills play an important part in a successful career. Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences places great emphasis on giving students the chance to develop their capabilities in areas such as teamwork, communication and presentation skills, for example.
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences offers all students free Dutch Classes.