The Wittenborg Platinum Award is awarded to current successful Wittenborg students for their academic excellence.
If you are applying for the Wittenborg Platinum Award you will be expected to take part in projects to help professionalise Wittenborg. You will also be asked to become a member of the Student Representatives and a buddy of new students.
The Wittenborg Graduate Fund is being automatically awarded to Wittenborg`s former students who would like to continue their studies with Wittenborg in its MSc / MBA degrees.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences Funds Available:
- Wittenborg Platinum Award: reduction of €5,000 on the tuition fee (awarded anually)
- Wittenborg Graduate Fund: reduction of €5,000 on tuition fee for one of the MBM Master of Science programmes, or the Wittenborg MBA programmes (Master programme fee reduction for Wittenborg Bachelor Graduates, awarded once, automatically)
Wittenborg Platinum Award Minimum requirements:
- Continued enrolment in Wittenborg bachelor`s degree programme.
- Excellent grade results in the current bachelor`s programme. You are required to obtain an average of "8", or 80%, along with 80 EC obtained within 1 academic year. You are also required to score highly in the multidisciplinary exam (MEEs).
- At least 2 recommendation letters from Wittenborg faculty members, outlining why you should be granted the fund.
How to Apply for the Wittenborg Platinum Award:
- Please send your personal application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach copy of the mark sheet and the recommendation letters to your email.
How to Receive Wittenborg Platinum Award:
- You will be informed by the Admission Board of Wittenborg formally if you have been granted the award.
- The Award can be deducted directly from your next tuition fee payment for the coming study year.
- The Award can be refunded within one month after formal registration starting, if it has not been deducted from the tuition fee.
- Decisions will be taken twice a year, in August and in January.