Financial Proof for Visa

Proof that you can support yourself financially

You will need to prove that you will have enough money to live on while you are in the Netherlands. The monthly amount considered adequate depends on your status. IND provides the most up-to-date information of the required amount, however, you can also check your study agreement to find the correct amount.

Wittenborg requires that students/applicants provide a valid original bank statement in the name of student. The bank statement should not be older than 2 months.

If student has a sponsor from abroad, please provide:

  • Financial statement from the Guarantor
  • Copy of employment contract
  • Copy of proof of identity - passport, etc.
  • Copy of last 3 months' payslips

If student has a sponsor who is currently residing in Holland, please provide:

  • Garantverklaring (m47)
  • Arbeidsovereenkomst
  • Recente werkgeversverklaring
  • Uittreksel GBA
  • Kopie salarisspecificaties afgelopen 3 maanden
  • Kopie paspoort / identiteitsbewijs