Residence Permit for Study (TEV)

If you are a non-EU citizen and wish to study at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, you will need a provisional residence permit (MVV) and a residence permit (VVR) to study in the Netherlands. What are the conditions for this residence permit? And how does the application procedure work? 
These procedures and conditions also apply to exchange students.


Source: Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND)

There are certain conditions that apply to all students. In addition, however, you and your educational institution have to meet the following conditions:

Other conditions may apply for Turkish nationals and their family members.

Related Content: