Here are some simple steps to follow in order to book your room on time before you arrive in Apeldoorn.
1. You must be a full package-fee student of Wittenborg and/or your accommodation fee has been received by Wittenborg.
2. Fill in the application form to reserve a room at the Wittenborg Housing Department.
3. Based on your budget and the rooms available, the Wittenborg Housing Department will offer you a room, or you will be put onto the waiting list.
4. Your room will be confirmed once the signed contract has been returned to the Wittenborg Housing Department, within the set deadline. Your room reservation will only be confirmed after you have received a Confirmation Accommodation email from the Wittenborg Housing Department, and you have agreed to all the terms and conditions and agreed to follow the Rules and Regulations before signing the agreement.
5. Send your arrival notification form to Wittenborg at least 10 working days before your actual arrival date so that the complimentary airport pick-up service can be arranged. As this is a free service, there is no possibility for a refund in the unlikely case that this service is (temporarily) unavailable.
Cost of a Room in Apeldoorn
The cost of utility-bills-included accommodation per person is between 100 and 140 euro per week for a fully furnished room arranged by Wittenborg in the city of Apeldoorn. The fee that Wittenborg’s Housing Department and its partner (FSG) charge includes all other costs, such as internet, gas/water/electricity and rubbish disposal, city tax, etc. Please note that when you rent your own accommodation utility bills are usually paid separately in the majority of accommodation rentals in the Netherlands.