- Completed Wittenborg application form (download below & scan)
- Curriculum vitae (in MS Word or PDF)
- Motivation letter (in MS Word or PDF)
- Copy of academic documents (all levels, scanned)
- Copy of IELTS certificate/other English language proficiency test results (scanned if required).
- See here for information on accepted tests (opens in new window)
- Copy of passport, or EU ID card (scanned)
- 1 scanned passport-size photo
- (only required for master's) 2 recommendation letters
All documents can be scanned and sent by email to email@example.com or can be uploaded in our online application webform.
After being accepted to a programme, if you require a study visa you will also be required to submit a copy of your birth certificate, legalised by the Dutch embassy in your home country.
Below, you will also find a copy of the 'year planning' for the next academic year, a document that outlines Wittenborg's 'application procedure', and an overview of the current 'tuition fees' and 'package fees'.