At Wittenborg bachelor's and master's students are offered a range of guest lectures, workshops and seminars provided by experienced people from business and government.
We are committed to supporting and inspiring our students by frequently inviting experts, from a variety of intellectual and/or non-intellectual backgrounds and career paths, to provide their expertise in the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Engaging field experts is of great importance to the taught programmes, as it allows the students an opportunity to view their studies from a different point of view, while also gaining practical knowledge, giving students a more pragmatic approach toward their studies. We strive to support fully our guest lecturers in successfully achieving this goal. A guest lecturer can be either an academic or a business/management expert who has gained knowledge in a specific field through experiential practices.
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic speaker with the relevant experience? Do you think that your professional experience will impact international students’ way of thinking and doing in learning to elevate their knowledge? Are you a thought-provoking speaker who will expand students’ horizons? Then, you are in the right place! Because we care about your experience and it is worth sharing!
What is expected from a guest lecturer?
• Share practical real-life experience
• Entertain students with keynote examples relevant to the respective area of expertise
• Inspire and motivate our students to elevate their knowledge
• Willingness to spare your free time to our students (this is not a salary-paid activity)
What are the benefits for the guest lecturer?
• International classrooms filled with motivated students
• Social Media reach out to show-case your contribution and your impact
• Forever grateful (inter)national students who might remember you after years and years
• Possibility of Long-term collaboration
We kindly ask you to fill in the Registration Form in relation to the details of your expertise and other important information to confirm your prospective participation.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org during or after filling the form below, should you have any questions.