Wittenborg Vindicated: Dutch Research Universities Found to be Registering Unqualified International Students Through Pathway Programmes For Visa

More than a year after Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences called on Dutch education authorities to look into allegations that recruitment agencies are fast-tracking international students into research universities despite not having a qualification that is equivalent to the national requirement, Wittenborg's claim has now been justified.

Related Content

Residence Permit for Study (TEV)

If you are a non-EU citizen and wish to study at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, you will need a provisional residence permit (MVV) and a residence permit (VVR) to study in the Netherlands. What are the conditions for this residence permit? And how does the application procedure work? 
These procedures and conditions also apply to exchange students.


Source: Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND)