Study together in class and online!
In 2020-2021, all lessons at WUAS are scheduled in their normal slots on location at the Spoorstraat and Aventus buildings in Apeldoorn and at the Dali building in Amsterdam. Students will be able to study by:
- Joining the online lessons, in the classroom, with laptops.
- Joining the online lessons from home, either in the Netherlands or abroad.
- Following lessons from outside the Netherlands using the materials and recorded sessions on Moodle and Teams.
Teaching will be done via Wittenborg Online/Moodle and Teams live in the classroom for everyone who wants to/can study at school, and those outside can follow online at the same time.
- Lessons will be timetabled as normal for each programme/pathway.
- Each classroom has a maximum number of table and chairs – according to the 1.5-metre social distancing rule.
- Students who want to follow the lesson in the classroom, at school must arrive on time.
- Teachers will use their laptop to teach, via Moodle and Teams.
- Students will follow the lesson in class ‘live’, but also with their laptops – laptops are compulsory from Block 1, 2020.
- Teachers and students in the classroom will be joined by other students from the Netherlands or abroad in Moodle and Teams, online.
- Students who cannot follow the lesson live will study using recorded sessions and materials on Moodle and Teams, contacting the teacher through the forums and chat systems.
For inside WUAS buildings, please see the COVID-19 Guidelines.