From August 2020 all lessons at WUAS will be scheduled in their normal slots on location at the Spoorstraat and Aventus buildings in Apeldoorn and at the Dali Building in Amsterdam.
Teaching will be done via Wittenborg Online / Moodle and Teams live in the classroom for everyone who wants to / can study at school, and those outside can follow online at the same time.
- Lessons will be timetabled as normal for each programme / pathway;
- Each classroom has a maximum number of table and chairs – according to the 1.5 metre social distancing rule;
- Students who want to follow the lesson in the classroom, at school must arrive on time;
- Teachers will use their laptop to teach, via Moodle and Teams;
- Students will follow the lesson in class ‘live’ but also with their laptops – laptops are compulsory from Block 1 2020;
- Teachers and students in the classroom will be joined by other students in Moodle and Teams, online;
For within WUAS buildings, please see the Covid19 Guidelines.