“Wittenborg University is not just timetables, lessons and exams – it is a community of people working together with the same aims and ambitions. This community includes students, graduates, teachers and guest lecturers. It includes support staff, a housing team, an immigration team, a student union, and a medical consultancy. The school has an association of guest lecturers and advisors from business and industry, and it maintains an active list of partners in business and education, at home and abroad.
“At Wittenborg, we are convinced that creating a committed community of all involved is ‘getting it right’. We aim to do what we say, and say what we do. - Welcome to Wittenborg.”
- … was founded in 1987
- … is a University of Applied Sciences
- … is appointed by the Netherlands government
- … is based in the Dutch city of Apeldoorn
- … has a campus for entrepreneurship studies and MBA in Amsterdam
- ... its bachelors' and masters' in Business Administration programmes are accredited by the Netherlands Accreditation Organisation (NVAO), and by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA - a German, Austrian, Swiss Accrediting body)
- … offers transnational education - a double degree in Hospitality and a double degree in Business with the University of Brighton
- … master of science programmes are accredited by the University of Brighton (under QAA, UK)
- … MBA programme is accredited by NVAO and FIBAA
- … English language business programmes started in 2002
- … has around 900 - 1000 registered students per academic year
- … students represent more than 100 countries in the past three years
- … teachers and staff represent more than 40 countries
- … has more than 90 permanent lecturers, all master's or PhD qualified
- … employs more than 40 PhD researchers in its bachelor’s and master’s programmes
- … has more than 50 associate lecturers and guest lecturers
- … has a permanent support staff of around 60
Wittenborg is small, compact, and offers great value in its programmes and student/staff ratio.
For further information: Fill in this form with all your questions!