WUP 4/6/2013 - Wittenborg looking for new teaching staff in 2013! Wittenborg University is looking for new lecturers to strengthen its team for the 2013-2014 academic year, in the areas of Hospitality Management, International Events and Tourism!
Wittenborg has positions open for part time hospitality industry lecturers, starting in September 2013, to teach one or more of the following subjects in the undergraduate (Bachelor) programme:
- Law and Human Resource in Hospitality
- Hospitality Service Management, Economics
- Tourism, Strategic Management in the Hotel Industry,
- Hospitality Operations
- Hotel Management
- Hospitality Management in Action
- International Hospitality Business
- Food and Beverage Operations
Wittenborg has positions open for part time hospitality, tourism and events industry lecturers, starting in September 2013, to teach one or more of the following subjects in the postgraduate (Master) programme:
- Critical Perspectives in Tourism Management
- Event Project Management
- Critical Perspectives in Hospitality Management
The MSc degree programmes in International Hospitality Management, International Tourism Management and International Event Management are offered jointly with the University of Brighton (UK) and all modules are taught in combination with Professors from the University of Brighton.
Wittenborg employs people from around the world, to teach its Master students. Wittenborg postgraduate lecturers are Master degree or higher qualified and have residence in the European Union, with permission to work.
Interested? Please contact Ms Karen Penninga at firstname.lastname@example.org