The prospective lecturer will join the current academic team, sharing knowledge and experience with national/international students. Currently, Wittenborg offers bachelor's and master's programmes in two schools: the School of Business and the School of Hospitality & Tourism. Wittenborg is aiming at growing into a broad university with 5 schools in total. The new schools under development are the School of Arts & Technology, School of Health & Social Care, and School of Education. Wittenborg is committed to providing cross-discipline & applied-science education to ensure its graduates are more suited to the future job market within an international context.
We are looking for an experienced academic with an excellent track record in teaching to support our international bachelor's and master's programmes in the area of Real Estate in our Apeldoorn and Amsterdam campus. We offer the modules:
Commercial Real Estate Management
Real Estate Investment Strategy & Finance
Sustainable Real Estate Management
This is a part-time position, depending on relevant departmental teaching needs. You must live in the Netherlands and be allowed to work here.
Which qualities are required from your end?
- Minimum master’s degree, or equivalent qualification, in Real Estate or a related discipline
- Preferably minimum 3-5 years of teaching and research experience in the field(s) of Real Estate and/or other related field
- A strong knowledge of the subject areas combined with a broad subject background and ability to contribute to teaching modules in the area of Real Estate
What does Wittenborg offer?
- A truly international university with a focus on personal and professional development
- Compensation for this part-time position will be determined based on 1 FTE rate between € 2,600 - € 3,800, depending on education and experience
- A strong support team to make teaching a real pleasure