Internships, Projects and Work Placements
- Fills a skills gap or vacancy at low-cost without long term commitment
- Completes specific one-off specialist projects
- Injects fresh ideas from enthusiastic and motivated students
- Develops mentoring or supervisory skills of current staff
- Enables a test-run of talented individuals before offering a permanent position
- Create international networks through students from overseas
Internships / Work Placements
Benefits to organisations and employers
There are a range of potential benefits to employers offering internships:
- Fill a skills gap, knowledge need or vacancy
Solve your short term staff shortages and complete specific one-off specialist projects without long term commitments.
- Inject fresh ideas and innovation possibilities
Complement your existing organisational skills with new ideas, knowledge and up-to-date theoretical concepts.
- Add value to your organisation
Access high quality, reflective and analytical thinkers, who are motivated and willing to get involved.
- Develop current staff / employees
Your current staff can develop their mentoring or supervisory skills by working with our internship students.
- Try before you buy: the test run
Identify and test run talented individuals who you may want to consider recruiting.
- Raise your profile
Inform students and the wider community of opportunities existing within your organisation.
- Low cost solution
Reduce recruitment costs by advertising your vacancies to Wittenborg students without cost, whilst also accessing a low cost staffing solution.
- Create international networks
Build international business networks and country-specific market intelligence through international students.
- The University
- Our Programmes
- Community & Business
- Apply | Info
Entrepreneurship & SME Management