Wittenborg Funds are specially released to attract:
- Excellent international students (Non EU/EEA)
- Excellent home/EU/EEA students who are willing to join a degree course taught and examined in English
Professionalisation @ Wittenborg:
If you are selected for a Wittenborg Scholarship you will be expected to take part in projects to help professionalise Wittenborg University. You will also be asked to become a student rep and a buddy of new students.
Wittenborg University Funds Available:
- Wittenborg Gold Fund/Scholarship of 1500 Euro (Fee reduction)
- Wittenborg Silver Fund/Scholarship of 1000 Euro (Fee reduction)
- Wittenborg Bronze Fund/Scholarship of 500 Euro (Fee reduction)
- Wittenborg Graduate Fund: a reduction of 3000,- Euro on tuition fee for one of the University of Brighton Master of Science programmes, or the Wittenborg MBA.
The minimum Fund allocation requirements:
- Enrollment in the Wittenborg degree program;
- IELTS 6,5 MINIMUM if you are not from countries that English is the only official language
- Excellent grade results in previous education and/or current study at Wittenborg (average of "8", or 80%);
- At least 2 recommendation letters outlining why you should be granted one of these funds by your employer or teacher/lecturer.
How to Apply
(please note that you can also apply for a Wittenborg University Fund when you are already registered at Wittenborg):
- Please send your personal application letter to email@example.com
- Please attach copy of mark list and diploma from your high school with your email
- Please attach study credit sheet, if you are already studying in higher education institute, with your email
- Please attach copy of your IELTS/TOEFL or other language certificate with your email if applicable
- Please send two recommendation letters, completed by either a teacher or other professional who knows you well, by attachment (scanned)
How to Receive the Wittenborg University Fund:
- You will be informed by the Admission Board of Wittenborg formally if you have been granted any of the above mentioned Funds or Scholarships;
- The Fund/Scholarship can be deducted directly from your next tuition fee payment for the coming study year;
- The Fund/Scholarship can be refunded within one month after formal registration starting, if it has not been deducted from the tuition fee.
- Decisions will be taken twice a year, in August and in January.
Special Partnership Funds:
Wittenborg - Shanghai Finance scholarship:
A scholarship for students from Shanghai Business School!
- A deduction of 2000,- euro on tuition fee for one of the Master programmes