Proof that you can support yourself financially
You will need to prove that you will have enough money to live on while you are in the Netherlands. The monthly amount considered adequate depends on your status. IND provides the most updated information of the required amount, however you can also check your study agreement to find the correct amount required.
Wittenborg requires that students/applicants provide a valid original bank statement under the name of student self. The bank statement should not be older than 2 months.
If student has a sponsor from abroad, please provide
- Financial Statement from the Guarantor
- Copy of Employment contract
- Copy of Identity proof - passport etc.
- Copy of last 3 months salary slips
If student has a sponsor who is currently residing in Holland, please provide:
- Garantverklaring (m47)
- Recente werkgeversverklaring
- Uittreksel GBA
- Kopie salarisspecificaties afgelopen 3 maanden
- Kopie paspoort / identiteitsbewijs