Wittenborg to Open Campus in Vienna in September 2017
In its first transnational move, the management of Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences (WUAS) has announced it will open a new study location in the heart of Vienna, the capital of Austria, in September, 2017. In this endeavor it will partner with one of the oldest vocational schools in Austria, EWS (Europa-Wirtschaftsschulen Wien). Wittenborg has expanded rapidly over the past 6 years, last year opening a second facility in the Dutch city of Apeldoorn as part of the Spoorstraat Higher Education Campus, as well as a location in the capital Amsterdam. Wittenborg has many education partners in Europe, most notably its main partner, the University of Brighton in the UK. The Wittenborg Vienna Campus will be its first international branch. Location: http://www.wittenborg.eu/wittenborg-vienna-location.htm
Exciting international bachelors programmes!
Guaranteed international classroom and possibility to study in two different countries -a semester abroad has never been easier! Wittenborg's Vienna campus will open in September 2017 and offer the following bachelor's programmes:
Bachelor's International Business Administration
- IBA in Economics & Management
- IBA in Marketing & Communication
- IBA in Entrepreneurship & Small Business
- IBA in Financial Services Management
- IBA in Information Management
- IBA in Logistics & International Trade
- IBA in Real Estate Management
- IBA in Event Management
- IBA in International Tourism
- IBA in Sport Business Management
Guaranteed international experience! - Students are required to follow 60 EC Credits (of 240) at the main Wittenborg campus in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands. Because the programmes in Apeldoorn and Vienna are scheduled simultaneously, students can choose to follow modules their in either year 1, 2 or 3!
Double bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management
- IBA in Hospitality Management (Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management (University of Brighton)
This programme not only offers students at least 60 EC in the Netherlands however also offers the students to study for half a year at the Eastbourne campus in the UK.