Wittenborg Business School’s Bachelor and Master Programs are accredited by the Swiss-German Accreditation Agency, Foundation International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and the Netherlands Flemish Accreditation Organisation (NVAO).
Double degrees and masters are offered in conjunction with the University of Brighton.
Graduates from Wittenborg’s University will develop the following qualities which will enable a secure and successful career:
- The development and generation of new ideas, the ability to communicate these and be pro-active
- Able to think ahead and actively change processes to improve them
- Have an analytical capability based on experience
- Ascertain the effect of change within organisations
- Ability to quickly gain an overview of an organisation
- Understand complex situations and prioritise
- Broad understanding of business as well as a deeper understanding of work field specific issues (specialist)
- Excellent written and spoken presentation skills
- The ability to work in autonomous teams and values the input of peers
- An understanding of the social, economic and environmental impacts
- Measured decision making skills, both long-term and short-term, based on available facts and existing situations