“Wittenborg University is not just timetables, lessons and exams – it is a community of people working together with the same aims and ambitions. This community includes students, graduates, teachers and guest lecturers. It includes support staff, a housing team, an immigration team, a student union, and a medical consultancy. The school has an association of guest lecturers and advisors from business and industry, and it maintains an active list of partners in business and education, at home and abroad.
“At Wittenborg, we are convinced that creating a committed community of all involved is ‘getting it right’. We aim to do what we say and say what we do. - Welcome to Wittenborg.”
- … was founded in 1987
- … is a University of Applied Sciences
- … is appointed by the Netherlands government
- … is based in the Dutch city of Apeldoorn
- … has a campus for entrepreneurship studies in Amsterdam
- … bachelors' Business Administration Programmes are accredited by the Netherlands Accreditation Organisation (NVAO) and by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA - a German, Austrian, Swiss Accrediting body).
- … offers transnational education - a double degree in Hospitality and a double degree in business with the University of Brighton
- … masters' of science programmes are accredited by the University of Brighton (under QAA, UK)
- … MBA programme is accredited by NVAO and FIBAA
- … English language business programmes started in 2002
- … in 2016 has about 600 registered students over the academic year.
- … students represent more than 75 countries.
- … teachers and staff represent more than 20 countries.
- … has more than 30 permanent lecturers, all Master or PhD qualified.
- … employs more than 25 PhD researchers in its bachelor’s and master’s programmes.
- … has more than 50 associate lecturers and guest lecturers
- … has a permanent support staff of about 30
Wittenborg is small, compact, and offers great value in its programmes and student/staff ratio.
For further information: Fill in this form with all your questions!