Closing date: open continuously
Starting date: throughout the academic year
Indication of gross monthly salary for 1 FTE (40 hours): € 3,000 - 4,200
Are you a competent, versatile and experienced business/management lecturer who actively engages students in your class? Can you teach modules that are part of the curriculum of our School of Business (click here)? Are you a scholarly academic with peer-reviewed, Scopus-indexed journal publications? Are you excited to teach undergraduates and postgraduates from all over the world?
This position is suitable for PhD-qualified, scholarly academics who are looking for a part-time teaching engagement at a family-like business school with internationalisation and diversity at its core.
- Face-to-face classroom teaching, including preparation, exam development, exam marking and administration and communication related to module teaching
Department: School of Business, directly under Head of School
- Experienced lecturer who can arrange interactive activities during lessons
- Residing in the Netherlands - preferably in proximity of Apeldoorn or Amsterdam
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands (valid residence/work permit)
- Excellent English communication skills
- A trusted colleague and great team player
- Scholarly academic, fulfilling at least one of the following criteria:
- PhD student in the last dissertation phase, with or without peer-reviewed publications
- PhD completed within the past 5 years, with or without peer-reviewed publications
- PhD/DBA degree holder (PhD/DBA completed more than 5 years ago) with at least 2 peer-reviewed publications in qualified business and management journals in the past 5 years
- (Qualified journals are listed in the Scopus index)
What we offer:
- A truly international environment with a focus on personal development
- Never boring, changing and improving family-like organisation with flat organisational structure
- A strong support team to make teaching a real pleasure
- Travel cost compensation based on WUAS travel cost policy
To become a candidate, please fill in our application form below.