At Wittenborg we offer four Master in International Management degree programmes, together with the University of Brighton (see below).
The (MSc / MiM) degrees can be followed either full-time (1 year) or part-time (2-6 years).
- Tuition fees for the complete programme: UK/EU Students €9.600-.
- International Students' fee is €12.600-.
- These programmes are jointly delivered by a mixed team of academic research and teaching staff from both universities, and are taught in block fashion, with three classroom days a week.
- The MSc programmes currently lead to a UK-accredited (University of Brighton, QAA) Master of Science Degree (90 ECs, 180 UK CATS).
- Students who complete all taught modules are also awarded a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) by Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, which entitles international students to apply for 'work after study search year' status.
- Dutch and European IBA Bachelor's students entering directly into the MSc programmes can continue to receive study loans, grants and student support as part of their 3+1 IBA track.
- Dutch students who are eligible for the ‘teaching scholarships’ (in Dutch - 'lerarenbeurs') can also apply for this through their institution and DUO.
Our MSc and MA degrees are offered jointly with the University of Brighton, and are taught wholly at our Apeldoorn or Amsterdam locations in the Netherlands.
Full-time students attend workshops on three days per week from October to May. The modules are delivered intensively over consecutive days in the so-called 'block format', which means that each module has 6 days of teaching split into two blocks of 3 days. Teaching methods include group work, case studies, presentations, and live projects. The course is delivered through a variety of approaches including lectures, presentations, tutorials and case studies, with an emphasis on interactive learning. Each module is taught by two lecturers, one from the University of Brighton and one from Wittenborg University.
The programmes that are fully taught in Apeldoorn are: MSc International Hospitality Management, MSc International Tourism Management, MSc International Event Management and MSc Sports Business Management