As invigilator you are responsible for executing and taking care of the rules and regulations during the exam weeks as written in the Education and Examination Guide. You will be accountable for maintaining the integrity and reputation of Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences. You will also be accountable for promoting a positive image of the University by providing a high standard of customer care on the test day.
- Take care of room settings of class rooms
- Opening and distributing papers and other authorised materials to candidates
- Ensuring that candidates are issued with the correct examination paper
- Ensuring the correct identification of candidates
- Ensuring that candidates conform to the Examination hall requirements in terms of behaviour, mobile phones etc
- Keeps control and overview and takes action if necessary.
- Collects exams and takes care of administration.
- Use of initiative and strong communication skills in English;
- Independence with a sense of responsibility & stress resilience;
- A natural sense of control of groups
- Accurate with a systematic way of working;
- Affinity with multicultural students and staff
- Flexibility (available during the academic year)
- Living in the area of Apeldoorn
Working hours: between 8 and 17:30, 8 weeks a year during exam periods
Type of contract: 0-hour contract
Salary: € 9,50 per hour