Cross cultural international positions on business, organisation and marketing development, e.g.:
- Marketing Director Asia/Pacific - Ferring Pharmaceuticals Asia/Pacific (regional headquarters).
- Entrepreneur Europe - Meeuwsen & Fischer Trade (NL) / Fischer Kerzen AG (CH). Start-up cooperation and marketing of (mainly) design candles manufacturers.
- Organizational consultant | Lieutenant-Colonel (reserve) - Ministry of Defense. Implementation and migration enterprise resources planning system ERP (SAP)
- Initiator - VNO-NCW/Jong Management. Start-up EYE | Exchange Young Executives foundation. Support young Dutch entrepreneurs social responsibility, sustainable business practices in a cross cultural context, connected to personal leadership, and organizational objectives.
- Ministry of Defense. Development of doctrine on Information Operations (‘military marketing’).
Organization sciences research on: ‘Interventional preferences due to organization cultural differences of personnel within the Netherlands’ Provincial Reconstruction Teams in Afghanistan’; ‘Perception positioning, and consultancy to management, of a school for secondary education in the Greater Rotterdam Area’; ‘Adult education as change intervention’, within implementation of enterprise resources planning system’; PhD-research, Amsterdam VU University (expected 2022), Contribution of cross cultural competences development of international adolescent Scout volunteers, on social consciousness, and sustainable development of societies, i.e. ‘creating a better world’.