Satisifed Students at Wittenborg University
The National Student Survey involves large-scale national research, organised by Studiekeuze123 and commissioned by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and the higher education institutions, each year all students within higher education are invited to cast their opinion on the programme(s) of their university
Above the National Average
- In the 2014 National Student Survey (NSE) measuring students’ satisfaction Wittenborg University came out above the national average, and improved on last years score.
- Wittenborg University was above the national average in 12 of the 17 categories
- The scale of the scores ranged from 0 to 5 (best). By converting the scores to a scale of 1 to 10, the university scored 7.5 - exceeding it own score of 7.38 from last year.
- Students were questioned on topics ranging from study content, skills of lecturers, student accommodation, facilities and class-size.
- Students indicated they would recommend Wittenborg to family, friends and colleagues
One of the categories where Wittenborg scored above average were study content, including an improved mark on the question of whether content matched the student’s expectations and the quality of the study material.
Students were also happy with lecturers, including their field expertise, accessibility and feedback
Other categories where Wittenborg scored above the national average were study facilities, the size of classes and groups, workload, the supply of information, timetables, the measuring of performance such as exams, study facilities as well as the research and general capacity within the university.