You are hereHome › Unused Links › The Bachelor Programme Pages › Bachelor IBA - Financial Services Management › Tuition Fee & Costs
Tuition Fee & Costs
For 2012-2013, the tuition fee for the Bachelor of International Business Administration (IBA) Programme with specialisation (Minor) Financial Services Management remains at Euro 6300,- per year.
* Students who require one or two blocks at the end of the study programme will only be charged per block (Euro 1100,-) until graduation.
Books and study materials can be rented at a cost of Euro 350,- per year. If students wish to purchase their own books, an amount of between Euro 800,- and Euro1150,- euro per year should be expected.
Fees and Finance
- Home students: should read the page regarding payment regulations of fees, under 'Admission' for more information regarding paying for studies, and the Wittenborg Refund Policy.
- Non EU students requiring a study visa / residence permit: should read the information regarding payment and regulations in the Package Fee under 'Admission'
Scholarships are available for both Home and Non EU students. Please see the scholarship pages, under 'Admission' for more details.
- ''Home'' students include Dutch and EU Citizens and all students with a permanent residence card for the Netherlands other than a Type 1 card.
- ''Non-EU'' are students from abroad who require Wittenborg to arrange their visa (with residence permit) for the Netherlands are required to pay a "package fee" in their first year.
- The University
- Our Programmes
- Community & Business
- Apply | Info
- Bachelor IBA - Financial Services Management
- Bachelor IBA - Economics & Management
- Bachelor International Hospitality Management
- Bachelor IBA - Marketing & Communication
- Information Management
- Real Estate Management
- Logistics & International Trade
- Entrepreneurship & SME Management