Born in the Netherlands in 1962. Married since 1991. Lived in Hong Kong and Bangkok, travelled intensively the Asia/Pacific. Currently lives in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. Holds an MBA and MEd. Certified on: Cross cultural education; Executive coaching; Teaching; ILO Trainer - Start and Improve Your Business; Military management program. Hobbies: studying behavioural sciences; reading faction; model building; old-timer cars. Active on World Organization of the Scout Movement: Member Task Force Marketing of Kandersteg International Scout Centre (CH), and PhD-research on scouting adolescents’ development related cross cultural subjects.
Cross cultural international positions on business, organisation and marketing development, e.g.:
· Marketing Director Asia/Pacific - Ferring Pharmaceuticals Asia/Pacific (regional headquarters).
· Entrepreneur Europe - Meeuwsen & Fischer Trade (NL) / Fischer Kerzen AG (CH). Start-up cooperation and marketing of (mainly) design candles manufacturers.
· Organizational consultant | Lieutenant-Colonel (reserve) - Ministry of Defense. Implementation and migration enterprise resources planning system ERP (SAP)
· Initiator - VNO-NCW/Jong Management. Start-up EYE | Exchange Young Executives foundation. Support young Dutch entrepreneurs social responsibility, sustainable business practices in a cross cultural context, connected to personal leadership, and organizational objectives.
· Ministry of Defense. Development of doctrine on Information Operations (‘military marketing’).
Organization sciences research on: ‘Interventional preferences due to organization cultural differences of personnel within the Netherlands’ Provincial Reconstruction Teams in Afghanistan’; ‘Perception positioning, and consultancy to management, of a school for secondary education in the Greater Rotterdam Area’; ‘Adult education as change intervention’, within implementation of enterprise resources planning system’; PhD-research, Amsterdam VU University (expected 2022), Contribution of cross cultural competences development of international adolescent Scout volunteers, on social consciousness, and sustainable development of societies, i.e. ‘creating a better world’.